We understand that sometimes, even the best-laid plans go belly-up, and you may not be able to attend your course or workshop! However, we lovingly prepare materials and lessons for EACH student, so if you can’t make it, or need to cancel… please notify me WELL in advance in writing (my contact details are below). Here’s how it works:
- All Cancellations of any kind, no matter how late or early, will incur a $10.00 ADMIN FEE.
- IN GENERAL, the more notice you give, the more likely you get a total refund. Allow 4 weeks if you want to be sure.
- Any cancellation notice of a course or workshop that is given in writing up to 14 days prior to the commencement of the course/workshop will result in a full refund OR the payment can be transferred to a later date module.
- Cancellations between 14-7 days before the commencement date will result in a 50% refund if requested in writing OR the payment can be transferred to a later date module. Given enough time, we can also move you to another date, or hold your booking in credit if there’s nothing suitable at the time.
- Any shorter notice than 7 days prior to the commencement of your class (last minute cancellation) unfortunately means you ’ll forfeit your full fee.
- If you’re a ‘NO SHOW’ (ie you didn’t attempt to contact me at all) there will be no rescheduling and no refund.
Three great ways to contact us:
- Phone or SMS 0422 581 540
- Email: email@example.com or use the contact form